Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Award

[fromisk8jewl+(gliding+along)_thumb.jpg]
I got this lovely award from Catherine at Halsey Happenings
You should check out her blog, she would for sure be on my list if she wasn't the one who sent it to me, can I do that? Not sure, let's just say that she is! :) The rules for this blog award are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great! (Mine are not necessarily recently discovered, but I love them).

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So here are the blogs I have recently found that I wanted to give the award to....In no particular order. . . .

With Catherine, that is 8! 8 Great blogs! Thank you, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I didn't realize you had two blogs going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I LOVE getting awards! I'll put it on my blog soon (we are in Russia now :) Thanks again, you are a very talented photographer, too bad you don't live near me.....we'll be needing new family pics when we get back :)

    ReplyDelete