Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I hope that your new year is off to a wonderful start. For me, it means a new blog! Yippy! The only big difference is the name. I have changed it from the mouthful of athousandwordsbyk.blogspot.com to karieleephotography . . . much easier to remember and much more fluid. Many blessings for you all in the new year, and thanks for making the jump from my old one to my new one with me :) I enjoy your company out here on this crazy world wide web so please click the "follower" button below so you can subscribe and I can see your beautiful face more often :)


Oh, and if you are just stumbling across this little blog and would like to see some of my previous work, you can click here!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see where this takes you. You are a fabulous photographer. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete